AVA System Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly Newsletter - October 2009

Go down

Monthly Newsletter - October 2009 Empty Monthly Newsletter - October 2009

Post  Captain Peanut Butter Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Beginning now, I'm starting a monthly newsletter on this site much like we have on our gaming forums to better serve the community members and anyone who happens to drop by for a look at AVA. The purpose of this newsletter is to give you a general run-down on what we've been cooking up over the course of the month and keep you informed on any pressing news that comes up. The newsletter will be updated on or around the middle and end of the month.

The upswing of activity that started last month has very much carried through into this one. With new AVA games sprouting up, that was expected, but it's always a nice surprise when we get a new moderator on the site.

A warm welcome to Major Salt, the man that brought us God Speed (which I know a lot of you have been putting to use in your high-Magic builds) and the less popular but equally effective Kaze-Ryu fighting style. Salt is none other than our Rob, who's been with us for some time and decided he'd finally join the League to help out directly. Your input is always appreciated.

Speaking of new members and their contributions, I finally got Poison Mist in the magical attacks. I apologize, Mr Oregano, for taking so long, but hope to get around to helping you retool your many new poison abilities soon. Thanks for waiting on me.

On a more somber note, I've been recently getting warnings through AVG that this site along with our main gaming forum are noted attack sites. This really only means that either AVG detected a bot somewhere (not uncommon) and panicked as an up-to-date antivirus is bound to or someone unscrupulously reported it. There may be warnings for some of the rest of you as well and please let me know if one pops up. It's an unfortunate side effect of placing our data online that sometimes you get jokers scaring up trouble and I reassure you that everything on this site is routinely backed up just like it's always been so, if worse comes to worse, we could always relocate.

Captain Peanut Butter
Captain Peanut Butter
Master
Master

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-11-24

http://learnava.allyogame.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum